We create lasting partnerships.
Mazzuca & Associates provides services to Boards of Directors, Hospitals, and Medical Executives through several customized approaches:
Conduct Key Stakeholders’ Role and Relationship Assessment:
- Assessing relationships between and among Board Members, Hospital Executives, Medical Staff Leadership and their Physicians / Faculty.
- Diagnosing with clear statements the multi-dimensional root causes to strained relationships and misalignment of roles.
- Presenting the findings to the Board of Directors, Hospital and Medical Staff Leadership prioritizing the issues in terms of impact to be achieved if a re-partnering initiative is to be successful.
Facilitate Role Re-Alignment and Re-Partnering Work Plan Implementation:
- Prioritizing Option #1 Relationship and Role Assessment Recommendations for the Board of Directors, Hospital and Medical Executives into an integrated project plan for each, which includes action plans, accountabilities, and time schedules.
- Facilitating each project plan implementation with monthly reporting of achievements to key stake holders.
- Conduct one-to-one and/or team building interventions.
- Coaching Board of Directors, Hospital and Medical Executives validating their roles and accountabilities into the governance framework that is aligned and interdependent with each other.
Provide Customized Executive / Physician Coaching:
- Design Intervention plan to improve interacting behaviors, leadership skills credibility and management effectiveness.
- Summaries assessment findings, identify action plans and timeline.
- Clarify role, establish alignment, performance and behavior expectations.
- Conduct team building interventions.